Building Information Modeling (BIM)
BIM and VDC Goal
Raising the bar of project delivery using the most current digital tools and techniques, leading to efficient facility operation and maintenance.
BIM and VDC Services
Building Information Modeling (BIM) is the next big thing in the architecture, engineering and construction (AEC) industry and it is already causing a paradigm shift in the way we do business. Using the virtual design and construction (VDC) capability of the technology, we simulate the project implementation to ensure the time and cost efficient path of project execution. MAPP is prepared and experienced in leveraging the power of this digital edge in the industry to deliver your next project optimally.
How we use BIM here at Mapp:
- A realistic 3D model that integrates all disciplines and systematically shared by all project stakeholders, makes collaboration and information sharing throughout the construction processes, faster and much easier.
- Through 4D simulations, we run the construction process digitally before breaking the ground, and consider all construction options in order to choose the best path to minimize cost and schedule overruns. In a project where BIM is at the heart of the delivery process, CPM Gantt chart is only one building block of our graphical tools to tracking our schedules.
- Significant gains in preventing unforeseen conflicts are registered in the industry through clash detectives. With the most up-to-date tools in the industry, we pave the way for a very predictable project delivery bringing out RFIs and change orders early to the project period.
- 5D BIM, an integrated and accurate costing and quantity takeoff of the model at any stage of the project period, is another value adding component of our BIM-powered construction services.
- With a BIM model that incorporates all the critical data of your project as part of your closeout documents (6D), your future endeavors of facility operations, space planning and renovations are already well documented and ready to go.